Monday, September 24, 2007

Your favorite place to go or thing to do to treat yourself

Last post from me tonight, I promise. Please share some of your favorite places to go to treat yourself or share your favorite thing to do whenever you carve out some "alone" time.
My favorite things - when the boys were really little and I needed a sanity break I went to a movie by myself a couple of times. I actually enjoyed it a lot and came home refreshed. I also loved our women's retreats at our church in TX. We had one in the spring and one in the fall. I miss those. Now I love to sit on our back deck alone, read, or watch a chick flick late at night when Pat is out of town (and I always fix myself popcorn and coke). Walks are also great! Dinner or lunch with a girlfriend is wonderful. On special occasions Pat has given me gift certificates to Blue River Canyon in Brentwood and that is an extra special treat for me. Please share. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: